Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Place An Order?
Simply navigate from the top menu bar on th emain home page. This will take you to a skincare page, makeup, bodycare or mens page. Once in the category page select a sub category that you like. For example: if you where looking for a moisturiser for all skin you might search for skincare moisturiser and then all skin. You may also type in the search box on the top right hand side of the tool bar on each page. You type in moisturiser Where all moisturisers featured on the site will be listed
How Do I Purchase a Weekly Deal?
Weekly deals start from Sunday at Midnight and run for a full week. Once thedeal is live you are able to purchase as normal, however if the deal then is sold out you would not be able to purchase and the item would be marked as sold out. The product is dispatched once the deal ends at which point you will receive an email confirming your order has been dispatched and when it would be delivered. Please note terms and conditions may vary depaending on the deal, which is detailed on the individual product page for the deal.
There's a Product page for each item offered beautyporter.com. While on a Product page, you can order a product, read its complete description, and get other important information. Here's what you'll find:
- Description A general overview of each product highlighting its key benefits.
- Price Prices indicated includes VAT.
- Directions for use Get tips on how to get the most out of each product. This gives you an insight into what to expect when you receive the product and whether it’s right for you.
Shopping at beautyporter.com is easy and fast. If a product is temporarily out of stock, you can ask us to e-mail you when the product is available again.
''Add to Basket'' The stock is available to buy today!
''Pre Order'' You can pre-order the product and as soon as the product comes into stock it will be dispatched to you on a first come first serve basis.
''Out of Stock'' Either the product is limited edition or the manufacturer has not given us a lead time on stock arrival.
How we ship your order?
We choose the most efficient delivery method for your parcel based on the total weight, your nominated delivery location and the service you have selected. This means that our automated system will allocate your parcel to either a standard mail service or a courier service.
If you have a promotional code, please enter this at Shopping Bag before proceeding to Checkout. Within the Shopping Bag there is an option "Got a voucher code?", click on this box, enter code and click apply.
The majority of parcels are sent to you via a 'trackable service' and we will email your tracking details once your parcel has been despatched from our warehouse. Simply follow the courier information sent to you.
Proof Of Delivery
In most cases our couriers won't require a signature as proof of delivery. Therefore, please make sure that you nominate a delivery address where a you will be in, or it can be accepted by a neighbour or left in a safe place. The address can be different than your billing address ie. a work address or a neighbor's house. Please make sure you have entered a valid billing address as your primary address as this is used to verify your selected payment method.
Occasionally delays can be experienced but this is very rare. Delays can occur for various reasons the most common are;
- Out of Stock Items - Goods that have a 5 - 7 day availability or longer can still be ordered, so please check the availability status clearly marked by each product before you place your order.
- Part Shipments - We do not part ship orders, so if a particular product is out of stock or goes out of stock we will hold your order until all purchased items are back in stock.
- Incorrect Details - Once an order has been placed we are unable to amend these details. Please double check details are entered correctly, especially postcode and house/building number.
- Lost In Transit - Occasionally parcels do get lost in transit. For UK deliveries we have to allow 14 working days before a parcel is deemed to be lost in transit. For international deliveries we have to allow up to 28 working days. Once the courier has agreed that the parcel has been lost will we be able to despatch a replacement.
- Attempted Delivery - If goods are sent on a signed for service and the courier cannot obtain a signature as Proof of Delivery they will leave a card and return the parcel to the nearest depot. This also applies to local postal services (Royal Mail) where the postman cannot find a safe place to leave the parcel. If a parcel is not collected within 7 days the parcel will be returned to us. If this situation occurs and customers still want their parcel, we will redeliver only when we have received payment for the the cost of redelivery. Please contact our help desk for further details.
- Address Not Found / No Access To Building - Sometimes couriers cannot find an address or get access to a property. This can happen especially if customers live in a new building or live in a block of flats/apartments. Please contact our help desk or leave a short message in the special instructions box on the checkout screen if you think there maybe an issue we should know about.
- Industrial Action - Occasionally industrial action does happen. This can either occur in a local region of on a national basis. When we have been notified of such action in advance we will attempt wherever possible to send parcels via an alternative courier. However, if action is taken at short notice we cannot be held responsible for delays and loss of parcels.
Is VAT Included?
Yes, beautyporter.com always shows prices that include VAT. Goods are dispatched from our warehouse in the United Kingdom, therefore, UK VAT rates always apply. Please note that deliveries to Non European Union countries are subject to Customs Clearance (with the exception of Norway)and Local Taxes which must be paid by the recipient. We will supply the appropriate documentation with each order as required.
Can I Make Changes To An Existing Order?
We kindly ask all customers to check orders carefully before they click "Confirm Order". We are unable to amend orders once they have been confirmed. We are often asked to add products to an existing order by telephone, unfortunately this is not possible as our automated order processing system immediately sends the order through to our warehouse for picking and allocating.
If customers require additional items after an order is confirmed items then a separate order will need to be placed including the delivery charge where applicable. Therefore, we strongly recommend that all required products are added prior to confirmation. This will ensure that postage costs are kept to a minimum and where applicable the benefits of Free Delivery Offers take maximum effect.
I Have Forgotten My Account Password?
If you have forgotten your password, you can request your password to be sent to the email address you have previously registered with BeautyPorter.com
Please ensure when you receive the password that you copy and paste into the password field on the account login screen.
What Happens If The Product Is Out Of Stock?
If an item is out of stock, we'll happily send you an e-mail when it's back in stock. Simply drop us an email and we will notify you when we expect delivery for each affected item.
Where Can You Deliver To?
We currently ship to the UK Mainland, Northern Ireland and The Republic of Ireland. We also deliver to UK areas deemed as Exceptions, these are areas that are more remote. This includes the Highlands of Scotland and off shore islands such as the Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Shetland Islands and the Scottish Islands.
We also serve destinations within the European Union with fast delivery and low costs. There are other countries listed on our international delivery options page. Not all brands on our website are available to countries outside the UK .
Please note we do not deliver to a PO Box address.
We do not charge per item like some of our competitors, we simply charge the best rate possible, generally with no upper weight limit.
UK Delivery Charges
International Delivery Charges
What Payment Methods Do You Accept?
Beauty Porter accepts the following major credit cards:
Visa; MasterCard, Maestro; Solo.
Paypal Customers can also pay via Paypal if they have a valid PayPal account.
All transactions are carried out on secure (https://) payment pages which are secured by Comodo SSL security.